RPG RPG

Right...

But why the hell is it called Legend? All I saw was some "old friend" get the crap beat out of him and run away.. Then some king tells me about someone wanting to make a new world. Where do you get "Legend" out of that?
Artwork could use some definate work.. Time based system is good though.. Attack damage should be random, if it isn't.. All my attacks seemed to do the same amount.

Dress "Dubya!" Dress "Dubya!"

Hah

Probably the funniest thing you've made.
Too many subliminabubble messages though. And by the way, Texas is the biggest state in the union. Our children need edumacation. And you know what's gonna happen to em? They're gonna be put to death!!!

Silly Hangman Game Silly Hangman Game

That was a damn good idea..

..but it could have been executed a litte better.
Fix up the graphics and it'd be great.

Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 1 Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 1

Bah..

That's nice, but I've seen all of this before. It works better when it's not on a computer screen, though the supposed "acid trip" doesn't even phase me.. Could be because I have 30/20 vision or something, but personally, I'm guessing it's because no one here wants to admit they've never taken acid in their life. 'The Emperor's New Clothes' kind of thing.. Besides all of that, this is pretty damn unoriginal, and shouldn't be in the top ten.. At least it's not as bad as FF: Pits..

(Anyone But) GW (Anyone But) GW

Yep

I'm guessing 46% of America WANTS to be put to death or something..

Heli-Shootin: New York Heli-Shootin: New York

Eh.

How about you make more levels for higher votes?
See, that's how it works. Didn't really enjoy this anyway.. No reason this should even be compared with Combat Instinct.

Mission: Implausible Mission: Implausible

Kicks all arse

And this isn't in the top 5.. why??
Geez..

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

Um..

This isn't a game. You choose "attack" or "magic" and you win invariably; nothing is randomized. Sad that people would fall for it.

BlackJack BlackJack

Needs music

Add some loop music. Yes, I agree Final Fantasy Pits is one of the worst things to grace the portal, and this deserves better.

Mission: Implausible 1.5 Mission: Implausible 1.5

The best, as usual

Waiting for Mission Implausible 2..