Practice Practice

Blah..

Hell, I liked Victoria, Canada a lot better than where I live. Frankly, America is a horrible country.. We cause most of the world's problems if you look at all the damned industry. Don't even start about economy; money is the most idiotic concept, as all it does is inspire greed in people.. Really, this planet has gone to hell, and Canada is one of the few sane places left, because it's so damn cold and underpopulated. Anyone who says otherwise needs to move to Texas with the rest of the rednecks.
As for this movie, though, I had no idea what it was trying to say, because I had Ben Harper turned up. I don't support it at all, but I thought seeing the flag get shot up was damn funny. American pride is a joke.

The Final Task The Final Task

Nice

The music at the end was uncalled for, but the rest was extremely well done. I don't care what anyone says.. The samurai thing never gets old.

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

Why complain about a plot?

Damnit, why do people automatically expect Shakespeare at the hint of even remotely good graphics? This was extremely well assembled; it's obvious that Ortiz is a professional.. People who said there was no plot are either
A) Extremely dumb, B) Jealous, or C) Both
Thanks, Jose.. Keep it up.

A True Tragedy A True Tragedy

Okay...

Personally, I think religion is a waste of time. Christians and Wiccans always seem to have it out when it comes to this. Well, the witch trials were a while ago, and it really isn't like they was so bad. Besides, certain Wiccan groups DID sacrifice humans, goats, cats, ect.. Think about the Celts and Native Americans; two innocent civilizations virtually wiped out by "holy" wars. Really though, I agree with your point, but it's been said a few million times now.
Not much to your movie, by the way.
Conclusion: Religious groups with stained pasts should keep their freakin mouths shut. Damnit, that came out too harsh. Blah.

Tana - Hell's Eve Tana - Hell's Eve

Yhee, nice work

Wish you would add some music like in Crossroads, though.. Consider it? Enya is a nice touch..

to kill an assassin 3 to kill an assassin 3

God man..

I'd like to personally slap anyone who didn't vote 5 for this..
Awesome work, man.. Please, keep it up.
(Btw, the storyline is fairly simple if you actually read it.. I think people click off the interpreting section in their brain when they see something even remotely good..)

Darth Pimp Darth Pimp

When will people learn that Pimps are NOT COOL...

I'm so sick of junk like this.. If you're going to be tasteless, at least throw in some better graphics and sound...

A Very Spanky Halloween A Very Spanky Halloween

Lots of effort, but crosses the line..

Sorry, but if I believed in hell, I'd say you were on your way down right about now.. Sometimes sick humor is funny, and sometimes it's disturbing. This was damn frightening..

Dragonseed Dragonseed

I'd like to see more, but...

I cracked up when I heard the Godzilla sound effect for the dragon.. Consider using something else.. Heh
Nice concept though.

Argon Episode1 3D- Argon Episode1 3D-

Hmm..

Somehow, I don't like this, because there's not much to it.. I must say you put a lot of effort into it though, provided you created the 3D models used. I realize making anything longer would be difficult, but this doesn't prove much about your knowledge in Flash, and I didn't see a hint of a storyline, besides the irrelevant text at the beginning.. Sorry. Still, it wasn't an eyesore.. Keep it up.